Carlisle belts have an entire department of research and development engineers solely focused on Variable Speed Belts technology. Recent developments include EPDM belt constructions and improvements in our variable speed internal and double cog design. Our Variable Speed Belts are continuously being tested over thousands of hours in harsh operating conditions to allow machinery to offer significantly higher power output.
Our experience in leading CVT and Rotor belt technology brings you the world’s best variable speed belts for use on Combine applications.
• EPDM rubber for better performance across temperature ranges and improved durability.
• Double-cog construction for improved heat dissipation and resistance to heat build-up.
• Rounded internal cogs for much better flexibility.
The Variable Speed Cog V-Belt is specifically designed for use in applications requiring exact speed control.
• Unitised belt bonding, specifically formulated rubber compounds and high-modulus cords deliver superior resistance to damage, shock and chemical ageing.
• Precision moulded cogs and raw-edge sidewalls increase belt flexibility, heat dissipation and grip strength for quieter, and longer belt performance.
• Specialised fabric covers stretch up to 175% more than ordinary fabric to significantly improve belt life.
Ultimax ATV HQ belts are high-quality replacement belts delivering ultimate performance for most popular ATVs, UTVs and Side-by-Sides with proper fit, reliability and durability.
• Specifically formulated rubber compounds for maximum grip on the clutches.
• Each belt is uniquely designed to fit a specific application for extreme performance.
• Built to exceed the quality of original equipment belt across a range of vehicles.